Coconut Lime Ice Smoothie
Photo and Recipe From Gina Matsoukas of the Running to the Kitchen Blog
- 8-10 oz. canned (or fresh) coconut milk
- 5 leaves of mint, plus more for garnish
- 1 Tbs. honey
- 1/4 inch nub of fresh ginger
- juice of 1/2 a lime
- 1/4 cup kefir
- 3/4-1 cup ice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth but still icy.
- Add additional crushed ice to two glasses, pour in drink and garnish with more mint leaves.
iHerb sells thousands of natural food items, everything from stevia to gluten free flours to much more! Click here to take a look at our product offerings. If you’re new to iHerb, you can use Coupon Code WOW123 to get $10 off your first order with a minimum $40 purchase or $5 off orders less than $40.