Broiled Herb-Marinated Shrimp Skewers
Photo and Recipe From Courtney Horan of Sweet Tooth, Sweet Life Blog
- 4 Tbs. dried cilantro
- 4 Tbs. dried parsley
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves
- 3 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 Tbs. fresh orange juice
- 1 Tbs. lime juice
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1-1/2 pounds jumbo shrimp, peeled and deveined
- Combine first 10 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth. Place in a bowl; add shrimp, tossing to coat. Marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Preheat broiler to high.
- Remove shrimp from marinade; thread 6 shrimp onto each of 4-7 (8-inch) wooden skewers (depending on how many shrimp you have). Place skewers on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray; top with any remaining marinade. Broil 5 inches from heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until shrimp are done.
iHerb sells thousands of natural food items, everything from stevia to gluten free flours to much more! Click here to take a look at our product offerings. If you’re new to iHerb, you can use Coupon Code WOW123 to get $10 off your first order with a minimum $40 purchase or $5 off orders less than $40.